42 -50 Main Street Hadspen, TAS 7290
0.8ha (1.97 acres)
Red Feather Inn - Boutique Luxury Accommodation - with High Range Versatility
A vision of Georgian with French influence, Red Feather Inn is at the hub of Northern Tasmania’s rich heritage of historic properties and gardens, local villages, markets and wine tours. From the Inn building (circa 1842) to the restored stables and barn, and three beautiful cottages, Red Feather Inn, together with stunning gardens, provides a vast array of income producing activities.
- Red Feather Inn, restaurant and accommodation
- Up to 15 guest suites
- Business meetings and functions
- Lucrative wedding reception market
- Highly popular, Red Feather Cooking School
- Multiple land titles
- Total landholding 7,962 sqm (approx)
- Immaculate grounds and landscaping
- Plentiful on-site parking
- Accessible to iconic tourism destinations
Together with its current operation, the Red Feather Inn complex of properties, provides flexible alternatives. Five land titles, the Inn property and the three fabulously presented cottages allow a new owner to continue casual visitor accommodation; longer term rentals, or divestment of the cottages to residential purchasers.
Red Feather Inn complex is such an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on the dramatic growth in Tasmanian tourism.
Property ID: 503057958Last Updated: 18 Jan 2019